Chad Jackson Drums
With each student, I try to help them discover and realize their latent potential to create music and enjoy making music.
In the process, we experience the benefits of music which include: improved awareness, improved self-worth,
better performance in school/work, higher self-esteem, and more confidence.
And we have a lot of fun along the way!
- Every student is different. Therefore, I customize lesson plans and choose materials specifically
to meet the needs and goals of each student. There is no "one size fits all".
- Every student progresses at a different pace. Tangible progress happens with healthy, consistent amounts
of motivated practice time with a constant hunger to want to get better.
- There are NO shortcuts. Becoming a better musician involves diligent study and consistent practice...
"What you get out of it depends on what you put into it."
- Every student needs the constant support, nurture and encouragement of friends and family.
Ask your musician friend or family member to play what they've been working on or practicing, and you will make their day.
- technique, coordination, and independence
- how to play songs
- how to support a band
- grooves for all popular genres
- soloing concepts and fills
All lessons are taught at your house or at my recording studio located in Marietta right off I-75.
45-minute and hour lessons are available depending on the student's goals and needs.